The European Challenge Tour are offering golf fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to win a week’s trip for two people to the Ras Al Khaimah Challenge Tour Grand Final.
Taking place from October 31 – November 3, the Grand Final is the last event of the seven-month long Road to Ras Al Khaimah where the top 15 golfers will secure playing privileges on the European Tour for next season.
Now, you can be there to see the action unfold courtesy of the Challenge Tour, in conjunction with the Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority.
The prize includes:
· Return flights to Dubai from the UK
· Return transfers from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah
· Accommodation on-site at Al Hamra Golf Club, with breakfast included
· Two playing spots in the Grand Final Pro-Am on Monday October 29
· An invite to the Gala Dinner
· A trip for two to experience the World’s Longest Zipline at Jabel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah
· Lunch provided each day at Al Hamra Golf Club
· On-course spectator access for each day of the Grand Final
To be in with a chance to win this incredible competition, all you need to do is follow @Challenge_Tour on Twitter and retweet the below post.
COMPETITION ⏰— Challenge Tour (@Challenge_Tour) October 3, 2018
Free travel to Ras Al Khaimah ✅
Play in the Pro-Am of the Challenge Tour Grand Final ✅
Ride the world's longest zipline ✅
To be in with a chance of winning these great prizes, and more, follow us on Twitter and RT this post! #RoadToRAK pic.twitter.com/UrxiNswImo
In honour of the 15 graduates, the competition will run for 15 days, closing on Thursday October 18 and the winner will be selected at random by a draw from all eligible entries conducted by the European Tour.
Entrants must be available to travel to Ras Al Khaimah between Sunday October 28 and Sunday November 4. Flights to and from the UAE must be taken during this week, however alternative dates within the time period may be possible subject to availability.
Full terms and conditions are available here.