On October 28-31, the PGA European Challenge Tour will be in Cuba for the first time, holding the First Cuba European Challenge Tour Grand Final at Varadero Golf Course – and you can join them !
A one-day Pro-Am will precede the tournament, on Wednesday, October 27th, with a field of 45 teams, and Melia Las Americas Suites & Golf Resort invites amateurs the opportunity to enter the Pro-Am to play with one of the European Challenge Tour professionals.
The Pro-Am package for amateurs includes :
- 2 practice rounds at Varadero Golf Course, on Monday and Tuesday, October 25 and 26
- 18 hole Pro-Am tournament, Wednesday, October 27
- 4 day spectator pass to the First Cuba European Challenge Tour Grand Final
- 4 day Clubhouse pass during the tournament
- Team prizes for the leading 3 teams
- All golf includes shared carts
- Gala Dinner
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Welcome pack, including polo shirt
- Optional Old Havana City Tour, Tropicana Cabaret, Cigar factory visit, Cigar reception, Sea Cruises
The price for amateur entry is :
- $500 per amateur place
- $750 per amateur place, to include accommodation (half board (double standard room), 4 nights at 5 star Melia Las Americas Golf & Suites Resort, Varadero. Additional single supplement accommodation $150. Additional nights available at $70 per day.
For further information and to reserve your place, contact :
Havana Tour Office :
U.K. +44 (0) 1707 64 64 63
France +33 (0) 1 44 51 50 84
Spain +34 91 411 2048