The new CG7™ and CG7™ Tour Black Pearl irons are the most advanced irons Cleveland Golf has ever made, offering improved feel, distance and forgiveness.
The key innovative features of the CG7™ and CG7™ Tour Black Pearl irons are the Laser milled face and Zip grooves, which have been designed to conform to the new R&A and USGA regulations on grooves that come into force in 2010. The laser milling increases the roughness of the clubface, which along with the advanced Zip grooves helps maximise spin and control on shots.
The CG7 and CG7 Tour Black Pearl offer fantastic feel and response thanks to 360° Gelback™ Technology; a one piece injection-molded, lightweight insert providing vibration dampening across the entire face.
Superior distance is the result of Dynamic Micro-Cavity® Technology (MCT), which incorporates progressively sized micro-cavities for optimised CG location in each head. The unique dark Black Pearl finish is designed to reduce glare.
The CG7™ and CG7™ Tour Black Pearl irons will begin shipping on November 1st, 2009. RRP’s: 3-PW steel £499 / Tour £575, 4-PW steel £499 / Tour £549, 4-PW graphite £499 /5-PW graphite £439
LASER MILLED FACE
* More precise and consistent surface roughness than alternative methods.
* Optimal surface roughness to maximise spin.
* Breakthrough milling technology creates 35% bigger grooves with pristine edges.
* Increases ZIP and shot consistency, especially from poor lies.
* Improved feel thanks to 360º Gelback technology.
* Dynamic Micro Cavity (DMC)
* Heel/Toe Muscle Weighting
For more information please visit: www.clevelandgolf.com