The new Cleveland Launcher DST Hybrid is designed for maximum forgiveness and ease of use. A large face design provides forgiveness from both heel and toe miss hits, producing more consistent results so that bad shots aren’t quite so bad.
A unique dual rail sole design makes the Launcher DST hybrid extremely stable. It reduces turf drag improving the club’s connection with the ball so that ball striking is easier from all lies conditions.
The Launcher DST hybrid is fitted with a high performance Mitsubishi Diamana shaft. This longer, lighter shaft encourages a higher swing speed and additional distance.
The Launcher DST Hybrid is available from December 1st 2009 with an RRP of £119.00 (graphite); £99.00 (steel).
DUAL RAIL SOLE DESIGN
* Centre recess section to reduce turf drag and improve turf interaction.
* Allows better playability from the rough and poor lies.
DIAMANA RED 74 HYBRID SHAFT
* Higher launch angle optimises trajectory and angle of descent.
* More carry distance and steeper landing for hop-and-stop control.
PARABOLIC LEADING EDGE
* Progressive transition of leading edge bevel improves turf interaction at impact.
* Adds forgiveness by allowing the clubhead to slide across the turf instead of digging into the ground.
* Plasma Welded Face
* Performance Weighted Sole
* New Tour Inspired Grip Design
For more information please visit: www.clevelandgolf.com