The new Cleveland Launcher DST fairway woods are the perfect complement to the new DST driver as they have been designed to offer a powerful ball flight and outstanding forgiveness.
A large face provides forgiveness from both heel and toe miss hits, producing more consistent results, even on those less than perfect strikes. The Launcher DST fairway has also been designed for exceptional stability so that miss hits perform nearly as well as perfect strikes.
The Launcher DST fairway is available in three distinct 3-wood lofts; low (13°), standard (15°) and high (17°) trajectory options, allowing players to select the best loft to maximise distance and accuracy for their unique swing speed and launch conditions.
Beyond the head design, the longer, lighter high performance Mitsubishi Diamana shafts lead to higher swing speeds and additional distance.
The Launcher DST fairway is available from December 1st, 2009 with an RRP of £129.00
OVERSIZE FACE DESIGN
* Large face provides additional toe and heel hitting area.
* Provides forgiveness on off-centre hits for consistent results even on poor swings.
DIAMANA RED 64 SHAFT
* Improves launch angle to maintain downrange hang time.
* Enhanced carry distance.
HIGH LOFTED 3 WOOD OFFERING
* Along with strong 13º and standard 15º options, a high-lofted 17º model is available.
* Players with low launch conditions or slower swing speeds will improve distance. Larger 3 wood chassis rather than a 4 wood make it more forgiving and longer.
* Plasma Welded Face.
* Parabolic Leading Edge.
* Thin Crown Technology.
* Performance Weighted/Low Drag Sole Design.
* New Tour Inspired Grip Design.
For more information please visit: www.clevelandgolf.com