Pinnacle understands golfers’ passion for the game and how important confidence is to playing well. While they want powerful distance, golfers also want a golf ball with great feel and short game control. A long-standing leader in the distance and value golf ball category, Pinnacle has now streamlined its previous four-model family into one performance target. Pinnacle Gold delivers powerful distance and soft feel along with exceptional quality and consistency, without breaking the bank. The new Pinnacle product line is offered in four options: Pinnacle Gold in Bright White and High Optix Yellow; and Pinnacle Gold Lady in Bright White and Clear Pearlescent Pink.
“The technology behind the New Pinnacle Gold delivers the best combination of powerful distance and soft feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Director of Golf Ball Product Management, Acushnet Company. “Golfers looking for a simple choice do not have to trade distance for feel, as the new Gold golf ball is our best performing Pinnacle ever. The only choice a golfer needs to make is which colour to play.”
NEW PINNACLE GOLD AND GOLD LADY PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE:
- Powerful distance for a bolder long game
- Soft feel for a sharper short game
- Exceptional quality and consistency
- Large, high-velocity, soft compression core
- Soft, ionomer cover blend
- New 332 spherical icosahedral dimple design in seven different sizes
- Pinnacle Gold is available in Bright White and a new High Optix Yellow designed to provide ultra-high visibility against the hues of blue and green
- Pinnacle Gold Lady is available in Bright White and Clear Pearlescent Pink
“Value is what you get for your money, not what you pay,” said Mahoney. “Golfers can trust that every Pinnacle golf ball provides exceptional quality and value. We design and manufacture Pinnacle golf balls in our own world-class manufacturing facilities. Not only does Pinnacle offer pristine cosmetic quality, golfers can be assured of consistent performance from sleeve to sleeve and ball to ball.”
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: The new Pinnacle Gold and Pinnacle Gold Lady golf balls begin shipping at the start of January 2012 with an MSRP of £15 per 15-ball pack.