A new European Tour iPhone App has been launched for the start of 2013 and is now available in the iPhone App Store.
Building on technology developed for the browser-based European Tour Web App, launched for all smartphones last year, with native iPhone features, the new European Tour iPhone App provides all the Live Scores, player data and Genworth stats, news and multimedia straight to your iPhone.
Features of the European Tour iPhone App, which also incorporates the Challenge Tour and Senior Tour, include:-
• Optimised design for quick and easy updates.
• LIVE LEADERBOARDS including hole by hole scorecards for every player in every tournament for all three Tours.
• Flag favourite players for quick view.
• Tee-times, player profiles, stats and Race to Dubai standings.
• Daily video highlights and exclusive footage.
• Exclusive audio player interviews and latest news.
• Schedules for all three Tours for upcoming events.
• Notifications and alerts for updates and special announcements.
Web App for all other Smartphones:
The new iPhone App extends the Tour’s mobile solutions and complements the existing browser based Web App available for all other smartphones, where you can similarly follow the Live Scores, flag players to follow, watch video clips, tune into interviews, catch breaking news, view the tournament schedule and view Genworth Stats leaders through app.europeantour.com.
The Web App provides a consistent experience for all smartphone users. Visit app.europeantour.com on your web browser and ‘Add to Home Screen’ to keep The European Tour at your fingertips. For non-smartphone mobile devices, you can still keep up to speed with the leaderboard and latest news on the Legacy mobile site wap.europeantour.com