SUNDAY JUNE 2, 2013 – NORDEA MASTERS
• His third European Tour International Schedule victory in his 273rd European Tour event.
• Moves to €788,486 and into fifth in The Race to Dubai.
• Moves into the top 70 in the Official World Golf Ranking from 114th.
• His first European Tour victory since this event in
2007; a gap of five years and 287 days.
• In that time played 126 European Tour events between victories.
• This victory beats his best performances since that 2007 victory of second in the 2009 Madrid Masters, second in the 2013 Volvo China Open and tied second in the 2013 Trophée Hassan II.
• This victory continues his wonderful recent form. This is his third top two finish in his last five European Tour starts. He was tied second in the Trophée Hassan II, second
in the Volvo China Open and first in the Nordea Masters. (Was also tied 12th in the BMW PGA Championship last week).
• From his last five events, including this one, he has won €722,652.
• The second of his three European Tour victories when he has led or shared the lead going into the final round. Led after 54 holes in the 2007 Indonesian Open and here at the 2013 Nordea Masters. (Made up three shots on the last day when he won this event in 2007).
• The 12th player to win this season when leading or sharing the lead going into the final round.
• Becomes the fourth player to record multiple victories in the Nordea Masters. He follows: Colin Montgomerie (1991, 1999 and 2001), Lee Westwood (1996, 2000 and 2012) and Jesper Parnevik (1995 and 1998).
• His second victory comes in his 11th appearance in the Nordea Masters. Was also tied third here at Bro Hof Slott in 2012.
• The third Finnish victory in European Tour history.
• Gains a European Tour exemption until the end of 2015.
• Moves over €4 million in European Tour Official Career Earnings.
• Gains a place in the 2013 WGC – Bridgestone Invitational, 2013 WGC – HSBC Champions and 2014 Volvo Golf Champions.
• Gains his third professional win.