SUNDAY JULY 27, 2014 – M2M RUSSIAN OPEN
* His third European Tour International Schedule victory in his 163rd European Tour event.
* Moves to €376,278 in The Race to Dubai.
* Could move to inside the top 120 in the Official World Golf Ranking, from 198th.
* His first victory since the 2011 Trophée Hassan II. This is a gap of three years and 115 days.
* Since his 2011 victory played in 89 European Tour events between victories.
* This victory beats his previous best performance since his 2011 win of tied second in the 2013 Trophée Hassan II.
* This victory beats his previous best 2014 performance of tied third in the Africa Open.
* The first English winner of the M2M Russian Open since Gary Emerson in 2004.
* The fifth English victory in the M2M Russian Open. He follows: Carl Watts (1996), Warren Bennett (1998), Iain Pyman (1999 and 2002) and Gary Emerson (2004). (Watts, Bennett and Pyman won when the event when it was part of the European Challenge Tour).
* The second of his three European Tour titles where he has led or shared the lead going into the final round. He led by one after 54 holes in the 2011 Trophée Hassan II and by four at the 2014 M2M Russian Open.
* Becomes the 12th player this season to win after leading or sharing the lead going into the final round.
* This victory continues his very consistent 2014 season. This is his fifth top ten finish from his 16 events this campaign.