D+D REAL CZECH MASTERS
• The D+D Real Czech Masters is the fifth of five new events on The European Tour International Schedule in 2014.
• This is the first European Tour event in the Czech Republic since 2011 when Oliver Fisher won the Czech Open.
• This is the third D+D Real-sponsored event in 2014. The first two were on the European Challenge Tour they are: D+D Real Czech Challenge and D+D Real Slovakia Challenge.
• The Albatross Golf Resort is being used for European Tour competition for the first time.
• The European Tour first played a European Tour event in 1994. Per-Ulrik Johansson won the Czech Open. The tournament continued then between 1995-97 and 2009-2011.
• There are four previous winners of events which took place in the Czech Republic. They are: Jonathan Lomas (1996 Czech Open), Stephen Gallacher (1998 KB Golf Challenge), Oskar Henningsson (2009 Czech Open) and Oliver Fisher (2011 Czech Open).