Please visit www.czechmasters.cz for full event information.Practice Round
||Tournament Day 1
||Tournament Day 2
|Saturday||23.08.2014||Tournament Day 3
|Sunday||24.08.2014||Tournament Day 4
For full parking details, please click here.
For full information on the Albatross Golf Resort, please click here.
Type of grass - A1/A4
Height of cut - 2.8mm
Speed/stimpmeter reading - 12’0”
Any specific comments - Greens are in superb condition
Type of grass - Bent/Fescue
Height of cut - 12mm
General width and contouring - Average and gently contouring
TEES / COLLARS
Type of grass - Bent/ Fescue
Height of cut - 7mm
Type of grass - Rye/Smooth Stalked Meadow grass
Height of cut – semi, 32mm/cut daily; intermediate, 64mm/cut daily; rough, 76mm/llast topped on Sunday and won't be cut again
Any specific comments - Rough is very consistent.
Weather in advance - Very hot and very dry followed by thunderstorms
Forecast for tournament - Dry and hot with light winds
Opened - 2010
Course designer - Keith Preston
General playability - Course will play long
Undulating / flat - Gently undulating
Tree lined / exposed - Exposed
Many / few water hazards - Water hazards in play: 4, 7, 9, 10, 16, 17 & 18
Changes to the course:
- New back tees on holes 12 (+30 meters) and 15 (+15 meters).
- New bunker on the landing zone to the right of the 1st hole.
- The bunker to the left of the landing zone on the 1st hole has been extended.
- New bunker to the right of the landing zone on the 2nd hole.
- 27 new trees have been planted on different areas of the course.
- 13 big trees have been transplanted to strategic areas of the course. The ones that are more likely to affect play are located: left of the landing zone on hole 11, right of the landing zone on holes 15 and 18.
Albatross Golf Resort will host its second ET event this week. The venue hosted the LET Prague Masters in 2011 and 2012