With this win: Thongchai Jaidee
• His eighth European Tour International Schedule victory in his 329th European Tour event.
• Could move close to the top 35 in the Official World Golf Ranking, from 57th.
• His first four European Tour titles all came in Asia, while the next four have all been in Europe
• Aged 46 years and 238 days becomes the oldest winner of the Open de France since the event became part of the European Tour in 1972, beating the previous mark of Miguel Angel Jiménez, who was 46 years and 180 days in 2010.
• Moves into joint third in the list of most European Tour victories by a player aged 40 or over. Miguel Angel Jiménez is leading with 14, Mark McNulty is next with five, then comes Ernie Els, Colin Montgomerie and Thongchai Jaidee with four.
• Creates a European Tour record for the most number of Asian victories in a single season, with seven.