SUNDAY AUGUST 21, 2016 - D+D REAL CZECH MASTERS
• His first European Tour International Schedule victory in his 23rd European Tour event.
• Moves to 196,662 points in the Race to Dubai.
• Could move to just outside the top 170 of the Official World Golf Ranking from 398th.
• This victory beats his best previous European Tour performance of tied fifth in the 2015 Maybank Malaysian Open.
• This victory beats his previous best 2016 European Tour finish of tied 25th in the True Thailand Classic presented by Chang.
• Becomes 11th first-time winner of the season. They are: They are Nathan Holman (Australian PGA Championship), Marc Leishman (Nedbank Golf Challenge), Brandon Stone (BMW SA Open hosted by City of Ekurhuleni), Haydn Porteous (Joburg Open), Andrew Johnston (Real Club Valderrama Open de España hosted by the Sergio Garcia Foundation), Soomin Lee (Shenzhen International), Li Hao-tong (Volvo China Open), Jeunghun Wang (Trophée Hassan II), Chan Shih-chang (King’s Cup presented by PTT Group), Jimmy Walker (US PGA Championship) and Paul Peterson (D+D REAL Czech Masters).
• Victory comes in second appearance in the D+D REAL Czech Masters.
• This victory beats his previous best finish in the D+D REAL Czech Masters of tied 95th in 2015.
• Becomes the second player to make the D+D REAL Czech Masters their debut European Tour victory, following Thomas Pieters in 2015.
• Began the final round two shots behind. Becomes the 13th winner this season to make up a final round deficit.
• Becomes the first left-hander to win on the European Tour during the 2016 season.
• Becomes the seventh different left-hander to win in European Tour history. They are: Bob Charles, Peter Dawson, Richard Green, Mike Weir, Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson and Paul Peterson.
• Becomes the 207th American victory in European Tour history.
• Becomes the 88th different American to win in European Tour history.
• Becomes the fourth American victory of the 2016 European Tour season. They are: Rickie Fowler (Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship), Dustin Johnson (U.S. Open), Jimmy Walker (US PGA Championship) and Paul Peterson (D+D REAL Czech Masters).
• Gains a European Tour exemption until the end of the 2017 season.
• Gains his biggest European Tour prize of €166,660.