With THIS WIN
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2011 – AVANTHA MASTERS
• His second European Tour International Schedule victory in his 74th European Tour event
• Moves to €300,000 in the Race to Dubai.
• Made European Tour history with his first win at the 2008 EMAAR –MGF Indian Masters, by winning on his first appearance as an Affiliate Member; the first player to achieve this feat.
• Played in 73 European Tour events since his 2008 win. In that time his best finish was ninth at the 2010 Andalucia Valderama Masters.
• Both his European Tour titles have come on home soil. The 2008 win was at the Delhi Golf Club.
• Lost his European Tour exemption at the end of the 2010 season. Did not get his card back at the European Tour Qualifying School. Began the 2011 season as a fully exempt for the Challenge Tour. Is the first Challenge Tour member to win on The European Tour since Martin Wiegele at the 2010 SAINT-OMER OPEN presented by Neuflize OBC.
• First Indian to win on The European Tour since Jeev Milkha Singh at the 2008 Austrian Golf Open.
• The eighth Indian victory in European Tour history.
• His 12th win as a professional.
• Gains an exemption until the end of the 2013 season.
• Gains his largest European Tour prize of €300,000.