WITH THIS WIN
SUNDAY APRIL 3, 2011, TROPHÉE HASSAN II
• His second European Tour International Schedule victory in his 73rd European Tour event.
• Moves to €292,460 in the Race to Dubai.
• His second European Tour victory following the 2010 BMW International Open.
• This victory beats his previous best 2011 performance of tied 13th Volvo Golf Champions.
• Moves into the top 80 of the Official World Golf Ranking from 115th.
• Since the tournament began in 1971, becomes the fourth English player to win the event. He follows: Peter Townsend (1978), Martin Gates (1994) and Roger Chapman (2000).
• The 260th English victory in European Tour history.
• Third English victory of the 2011 season. They are: Paul Casey (Volvo Golf Champions), Luke Donald (WGC – Accenture Match Play Championship) and David Horsey (Trophée Hassan II).
• The ninth player from 13 stroke play events on the 2011 season to win after leading or sharing the lead going into the final round.
• Becomes the 14th different winner from the 14 events so far this season.
• Fourth win as a professional.
• Gains an exemption until the end of the 2013 season.