SUNDAY JUNE 2, 2013 – FRED OLSEN CHALLENGE DE ESPAŇA
Brooks Koepka (EuropeanTour)
• His third European Challenge Tour victory.
• His second Challenge Tour this season following the 2013 Montecchia Golf Open presented by POLAROID.
• His ten shot winning margin is the largest in Challenge Tour history.
• His total of 260 is the equal second lowest winning total in Challenge Tour history.
• Moves back to the top of the 2013 Challenge Tour Rankings with €71,043.
• His first win, the 2012 Challenge de
Catalunya he won by three, by seven in the 2013 Montecchia Golf Open presented by POLAROID and ten at the 2013 Fred Olsen Challenge de Espana.
• The first American to record multiple victories in the same European Challenge Tour season since Brad Sutterfield (2005 TIM Peru Open and 2005 Open de Toulouse).
• His two wins this season he is a total of 47 under par.