Francois Calmels (Getty Images)
SUNDAY JUNE 9, 2013 – D+D REAL CZECH CHALLENGE OPEN
- His third European Challenge Tour victory.
- His second Challenge Tour victory this season following the Challenge de Madrid.
- Is the second player this season to record multiple victories in 2013, following Brooks Koepka (Montecchia Golf Open presented by POLAROID and Fred Olsen Challenge de España).
- Is the first Frenchman to record multiple Challenge Tour victories in the same season since Gary Stal in 2012.
- Would be the third consecutive Challenge Tour season a Frenchman has recorded multiple victories in a single season. They are: Benjamin Hebert (three in 2011), Gary Stal (two in 2012) and Franços Calmels (two in 2013).
- His 65 (-7) is the lowest final round by a winner and in relation to par by a winner this season.
- His four shot final round winning comeback is the largest of the 2013 season to date.
- Moves to €52,994 in the 2013 Challenge Tour Rankings and into second place.