Brooks Koepka (Getty Images)
WITH THIS WIN - BROOKS KOEPKA
• His fourth European Challenge Tour victory.
• His third Challenge Tour win this season. They are: Montecchia Golf Open presented by POLAROID, Fred Olsen Challenge de España and Scottish Hydro Challenge hosted by Macdonalds Hotels and Resorts.
• His third victory of the 2013 European Challenge Tour season gains him an immediate promotion onto The European Tour for the rest of 2013 and the whole of the 2014 season.
• Becomes the first American to win three times in a single Challenge Tour season.
• Joins Kevin Carissimi on four Challenge Tour victories as the most by an American.
• Joins Taco Remkes (2008), Edoardo Molinari (2009), Benjamin Hebert (2011), Sam Little (2011) and Kristoffer Broberg (2012), as players to win three times on the Challenge Tour in a single season and earn an immediate promotion onto The European Tour.
• Is the second quickest player to win three times in a single season, having played just ten events on the 2013 Schedule. Kristoffer Broberg holds the record for quickest to win three in a season, from just five events in 2012.
• In terms of the time of the year, is the earliest to win three events and gain an immediate promotion, June 23. Kristoffer Broberg (August 25, 2012) and Benjamin Hebert (August 27, 2011) both won the Rolex Trophy for their third win, come next.
• Won his four Challenge Tour events form just 20 Challenge Tour appearances.
• Becomes the 17th player in Challenge Tour history to win three or more times in a single season.
• Extends his lead at the top of the 2013 Challenge Tour Rankings and moves to €119,423.
• His seventh top ten finish from his ten Challenge Tour events this season.
• Is a total of 65 under par for his three victories this season and for his ten Challenge Tour events this year is 88 under par overall.
• His winning total of 266 equals the lowest winning total in the history of the event, first set by Sam Walker in 2006.