Jens Dantorp (pic by Rolex) ()
SUNDAY AUGUST 25, 2013 – ROLEX TROPHY
- His first European Challenge Tour victory.
- The victory beats his previous best Challenge Tour performance of tied fourth in the 2013 Challenge de Madrid.
- This victory takes him to €53,452 in the Challenge Tour Rankings and into 11th place.
- Is the second consecutive Swede to win on the 2013 Challenge Tour, following Jens Fahrbring (Norwegian Challenge)
- Is the ninth first-time winner of the 2013 season. He joins: Shiv Kapur (Gujurat Kensville Challenge), Jordi Garcia Pinto (Barclays Kenya Open), Simon Thornton (Najeti Hotels et Golfs Open presented by Neuflize OBC), Dylan Frittelli (Karnten Golf Open presented by Mazda), Victor Riu (Swiss Challenge), Brinson Paolini (Le Vaudreuil Golf Challenge), Stuart Manley (Finnish Challenge), Jens Fahbring (Norwegian Challenge) and Jens Dantorp (Rolex Trophy).
- Is the fourth consecutive first-time winner.
- Is the sixth Swede to win the Rolex Trophy.