WITH THIS WIN - ROOPE KAKKO
• His second European Challenge Tour victory.
• His first Challenge Tour victory as a professional. Won the Volvo Finnish Open as an amateur in 2004 in his very first Challenge Tour appearance.
• Becomes the fourth player in Challenge Tour history to win as both as an amateur and professional. He follows Francis Valera, Eric Carlberg and Andreas Hartø.
• Is the first Finnish victory on the Challenge Tour since Antti Ahokas at the 2008 ECCO Tour Championship.
• Becomes the fifth Finnish professional to win on the Challenge Tour.
• Moves to €97,212 and moves into the top ten of the Challenge Tour Ranking and guarantese a card for The European Tour in 2014.
• Becomes the first Finn to graduate from the Challenge Tour Rankings since Ahokas in 2008.
• His eighth top ten finish this season from 16 events played.