SUNDAY JUNE 9, 2013 – ISPS HANDA PGA SENIORS CHAMPIONSHIP
• His second European Senior Tour victory.
• Makes a successful defence of the title he won in 2012, in his rookie season.
• The first player to make a successful defence of a European Senior Tour title since Barry Lane (2010-2011 Scottish Senior Open).
• The first player since Barry Lane (2010-2011 Scottish Senior Open) to win the same event for their first two Senior Tour victories.
• The first player since Barry Lane (2010-2011 Scottish Senior Senior Open) to successfully defend their title for their first two Senior Tour victories.
• Follows Sam King (1961-62), Christy O’Connor (1977-78 and 1981-83), Neil Coles (1985-87), Brian Waites (1990-91), John Morgan (1994-95) and Sam Torrance (2005-06), as players to successfully defend the PGA Seniors Championship.
• Moves to €49,467 and moves to the top of the Senior Tour Order of Merit.
|T6||BRAND, Gordon J||ENG||18||-11|