The European Tour’s Fantasy Race to Dubai game is making a return for the 2021 season.
With the game officially starting on the 21st January with the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, users are now able to sign up for the the 2021 Fantasy Race to Dubai.
Players can create their own six-man team and compete in Private Leagues, Weekly Top 10 Challenges and Head to Head competitions, with prizes given out weekly and across the season.
Each player has unlimited team changes right up until the deadline on 21 January, so pick your team now and get all of your friends joined up to your Private League!
Sign up here: ET.GOLF/FR2D2
How it works
• For each European Tour tournament, users are asked to select a team of 6 golfers.
• From these 6 players, users are asked to choose a captain (who scores double points).
• Each week golfers score points in line with the Race to Dubai points that they have won during the tournament, which add up to form a user’s team score.
• Users will be able to set up Private Leagues in which they can compete with their friends, family, colleagues etc.
• Users will be able to join and share Private Leagues via the use of a unique PIN.
• Users will be able to invite friends to play the game direct from their league (via email, via Facebook and via Twitter).
• Private League Owners can change the settings on their league to:
• Allow for an open or closed league (i.e. applications require approval, or users join the league without approval)
• Allow members to share the league via the ‘Promote League’ section
• Overall score (accumulated points from Scoring start - end of game)
• Week Score (points in each individual tournament)
• Month Score (accumulated points for each calendar month)
Weekly Top 10 Challenge.
• This page will list the top 10 scoring users for each tournament (apart from the DP World Tour Championship).
• These users qualify for the Top 10 Challenge Grand Finale.
• Users will be able to filter the list to see ‘all qualified users’ as well as filtering by tournament.
The Top 10 Challenge Grand Finale.
• The top 10 teams in every tournament leading up to DP World Tour Championship qualify for the Top 10 Challenge Grand Finale.
• All of these qualifying teams will compete in this final event for a prize, awarded to the qualifier who accumulates the most points in the DP World Tour Championship.
• The game offers users the ability to play head-to-head competitions with their friends.
• This functionality allows users to challenge individual friends either in a ‘oneoff’ match for an individual tournament or a weekly ‘Series’ where the two users automatically play each other every week.
• Each week, the person with the highest team for that week records a ‘Win’ against their opponent and goes 1-0 up in their Series.
• In a Series, each week the two opponents battle it out to see who can record the most ‘Wins’ by the end of the game.
• Users can challenge friends direct from the Head-to-Head page, via email or simply directly inviting friends already playing the game.
For a full list of T&C's and to Sign Up Now visit the Fantasy Race to Dubai website: ET.GOLF/FR2D2