All the travel and parking information you need ahead of the DP World Tour Championship.
FROM DUBAI: Follow Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) towards Abu Dhabi/ Jebel Ali until you see signs for Al Fay Road and the DP World Tour Championship.
FROM JEBEL ALI: Head to Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road from Jebel Ali/ Abu Dhabi, take Exit 22 from Sheikh Zayed Road onto the E77. After approximately 10km you will reach the Al Houdh roundabout: follow signs to E311 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road towards Dubai/ Sharjah then follow signs to the DP World Tour Championship.
Once at Jumeirah Golf Estates follow signs to the relevant car parks:
- Car Park 1 – Closest entrance is Al Fay Road.
- Car Park 2 – Closest entrance is Al Fay Road. From Car Park 2 there will be a complimentary VIP Hospitality Shuttle Service
- Public Car Park – From Public Car Park there will be a free Public Park & Ride shuttle service to take you to the course. Closest entrance is Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- Private car drop-off is available in the Public Car Park.
- Taxi drop-off and pick-up is available.
Locations (depending on ticket): Public Car Park or Championship Village.
Emirates Airline is the official airline of the DP World Tour Championship. Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 155 current destinations worldwide – and they are expanding their route network all the time.
- Use the special DP World Tour Championship Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
- Promotion code: EVE6DP2
- Travel Validity: 09 November – 26 November 2021
Book your travel at www.emirates.com and enter the above promotion code when you book.