Mikko Korhonen picked up his second European Tour title at the Volvo China Open, beating France's Benjamin Hebert in a play-off at Genzon Golf Club.
The Finn ranked second in the field for the week in strokes gained putting (+7.0 strokes overall), averaging 1.62 putts per GIR (ranked seventh), while also ranking third in greens in regulation – finding the dance floor 85% of the time. That was 10.7% better than the field average.
Let's take a closer look at the clubs the 38-year-old used to win China...
- Callaway, Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 driver
- Callaway Rogue 3+ fairway wood
- Titleist 818 H2 hybrid
- Titleist 718 CB irons (3 - 9)
- Titleist, Vokey SM7 wedges (46°, 54° and 58°)
- Yes! Golf, C-Groove Tiffany putter
- Titleist Pro V1 ball