Graeme McDowell, then, should he win...
• Would be his ninth European Tour International Schedule victory in his 244th European Tour event.
• Would move to €1,530,715 in The Race to Dubai and into second place, just €27,185 behind Justin Rose.
• Could move to sixth in the Official World Golf Ranking from ninth.
• Would be his second European Tour victory of the 2013 European Tour season, following the Volvo World Match Play Championship.
• Would become the second multiple winner of the 2013 European Tour season, following Brett Rumford (Ballantine’s Championship and Volvo China Open).
• Would be the third time during his European Tour career he would have recorded multiple victories in the same season. The previous years were 2008 (won twice) and 2010 (won three times).