SUNDAY JULY 7, 2013 – ALSTOM OPEN DE FRANCE
• His ninth European Tour International Schedule victory in his 244th European Tour event.
• Moves to €1,530,715 in The Race to Dubai and into second place, just €27,185 behind Justin Rose.
• Could move to sixth in the Official World Golf Ranking from ninth.
• His second European Tour victory of the 2013 European Tour season, following the Volvo World Match Play Championship.
• Becomes the second multiple winner of the 2013 European Tour season, following Brett Rumford (Ballantine’s Championship and Volvo China Open).
• The third time during his European Tour career he would have recorded multiple victories in the same season. The previous years were 2008 (won twice) and 2010 (won three times).
• His first European Tour stroke play victory since the 2010 Andalucía Valderrama Masters.
• The first player from Northern Ireland to win the Alstom Open de France and just second Irishman to lift the title, following Philip Walton in 1990.
• Victory comes in his eighth appearance in the Alstom Open de France.
• This victory beats his previous best performance in the Alstom Open de France of tied fourth in 2004.
• Has now won six of his eight European Tour stroke play titles when leading or sharing the lead going into the final round.
• Of his nine European Tour victories five have been National Open Championships. There are: 2004 Italian Open, 2008 Scottish Open, 2010 Celtic Manor Wales Open, 2010 US Open Championship and 2013 Alstom Open de France.
• The 48th Northern Irish win in European Tour history.
• The second Northern Irish victory of the 2013 European Tour season, following McDowell’s victory at the Volvo World Match Play Championship.
• All of his nine European Tour victories have come in different countries: They are: Sweden, Italy, South Korea, Scotland, Wales, USA, Spain, Bulgaria and now France.
• His 12th win as a professional.
• His third victory of 2013, following the Volvo World Match Play Championship and the RBC Heritage on the US PGA Tour.
• Moves over €15 million in European Tour Official Earnings.