SUNDAY DECEMBER 8, 2013 – NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE
• His 15th European Tour International Schedule victory in his 424th European Tour event.
• Moves to €795,338 in The Race to Dubai.
• Could move back into the top 25 in the Official World Golf Ranking from 34th.
• His second European Tour victory in the calendar year of 2013. His first was the Omega European Masters and now the Nedbank Golf Challenge on the 2014 season.
• The second Dane to win on the 2014 European Tour season, following Morten Ørum Madsen (South African Open Championship hosted by the City of Ekurhuleni).
• Is the first Dane to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
• Wins his fourth European Tour title since turning 40 in February 2011.
• Becomes the 22nd different player to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge, since it began in 1981.
• Becomes the tenth different European to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
• Denmark becomes the 11th different country to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
• Gains his first European Tour victory in South Africa.
• Has now won an official European Tour event in 11 different nations. They are: Scotland, Australia, Spain, Germany, UAE, England, Ireland, Portugal, Qatar, Switzerland and now South Africa.
• The 29th Danish victory on The European Tour.
• Extended his European Tour exemption until the end of 2016.
• Gains his largest European Tour prize of €917,700. (Capped to €795,338 for Race to Dubai purposes).
• Moves over €18 million in European Tour Official Career Earnings.
• Gains his 21st professional win worldwide.
• His 15th victory extends his lead at the top of the list for most European Tour victories by former European Challenge Tour players.
• Moves to 1,525,175 in The European Ryder Cup Points List.
• Becomes the second European Tour victory by former Challenge Tour players on the 2014 European Tour. They are: Morten Ørum Madsen (South African Open Championship hosted by the City of Ekurhuleni) and Thomas Björn (Nedbank Golf Challenge)
• The 330th European Tour victory by a former European Challenge Tour player.
|5||DE JONGE, Brendon||ZIM||18||-15|