2015 marks the debut of the European Tour's latest tournament to be played in mainland China, the Shenzhen International
The tournament's permanent home will be the luxurious and exclusive surroundings of Genzon Golf Club - host venue for the 2014 Volvo China Open - in the Longgang district of Shenzhen in southern China's Pearl River Delta district.
The tournament, which takes its name from its economic powerhouse host city, will be sure to attract not just the fast growing community of golf enthusiasts from the region, but also the district's social and business elite.
With a prize purse of US$2.5 million and a field comprising 97 players from the European Tour, 50 players from the CGA and 3 players from the Shenzhen International Qualifier and a further 6 sponsor invites, the tournament is set to become of the stand-out professional tournaments in Asia.
• Inaugural tournament in April 2015
• Staged by Genzon Golf Club
• Prize fund: $2.5 million (USD)
• Event Format: Four Day 72-hole Stroke-play
• Field: 97 ET; 50 CGA ; 3 Qualifiers and 6 sponsor invites
• Principle Sponsor: Genzon Group
• Sanctioning Bodies: PGAET (Professional Golf Association European Tour) and China Golf Association (CGA)
To book tickets click here.