The European Tour Qualifying School will venture to three new venues this year during part of an exciting schedule.
As well as making history with a First Stage Qualifier at Malaysia’s Saujana Golf & Country Club – the first Q-School event to be held outside Europe in its 41-year history – England’s Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa and Spain’s Desert Springs Resort have also joined the Q-School network for 2017.
Lumine Golf & Beach Club, previously a Second Stage venue, will also host Final Stage for the first time, joining an illustrious list of venues that have held the conclusion of one of golf’s most dramatic events, where 156 players compete over six rounds – with the top 25 and ties earning European Tour cards.
Starting in September and ending in November, the enthralling three-stage competition offers promising players the opportunity to progress through the stages and ultimately earn playing rights on the European Tour, where they will join some of the world’s leading golfers.
For a full list of this year’s dates and locations, see below.
Asia: September 5-8
- Saujana Golf & Country Club (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
(Section A) September 12-15
- Fleesensee, Schloss Torgelow Course (Fleesensee, Germany)
- The Roxburghe (Kelso, Scotland)
(Section B) September 19-22
- Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa (Stoke-by-Nayland, England)
- Ebreichsdorf (Ebreichsdorf, Austria)
(Section C) September 26-29
- Golf d’Hardelot, Les Pins (d’Hardelot, France)
- Ribagolfe, Ribagolfe 1 (Lisbon, Portugal)
(Section D) October 3-6
- Frilford Heath, Red Course (Abingdon, England)
- Circolo Golf Bogogno, Conte Course (Bogogno, Italy)
- Desert Springs Resort (Almeria, Spain)
- El Saler (Valencia, Spain)
- Las Colinas (Alicante, Spain)
- Panoramica (Castellon, Spain)
- Lumine Golf Club (Tarragona, Spain)