Three new venues will host stages of the European Tour Qualifying School as part of this year’s exciting schedule.
The Players Club in Bristol, England, and Bom Sucesso Resort in Portugal, will host First Stage events, while Alenda Golf in Alicante, Spain, will become a Second Stage venue as all three locations join the Q-School network.
The Championship Course at The Players Club has held many professional events – primarily on the EuroPro Tour and Jamega Tour – while The Championship Course at Bom Sucesso is a European Tour Destination located around 50 minutes outside of Lisbon which boasts spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Lumine Mediterránea Beach & Golf Community, which made its bow as a Final Stage venue last year, will again host the conclusion of Qualifying School from November 10-15 after a successful first staging in 2017.
The European Tour Qualifying School runs from September to November and gives some of the world’s most promising players – professional and amateur – the opportunity to earn their place on Europe’s top tier for 2019.
The three-stage competition culminates in Lumine from November 10-15 where 156 players will compete over six rounds.
A full list of this year’s dates and locations are as follows:
(Section A) September 11-14
- Fleesensee, Schloss Torgelow Course (Fleesensee, Germany)
- The Players Club, The Championship Course (Bristol, England)
(Section B) September 18-21
- Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa (Stoke by Nayland, England)
- Golfclub Schloss Ebreichsdorf (Ebreichsdorf, Austria)
(Section C) September 25-28
- Frilford Heath, Red Course (Abingdon, England)
- Bogogno Golf Resort, Conte Course (Bogogno, Italy)
(Section D) October 9-12
- Golf d’Hardelot, Les Pins (Hardelot, France)
- Bom Sucesso Resort (Óbido, Portugal)
- Desert Springs Golf Club (Almería, Spain)
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club (Alicante, Spain)
- Panoramica Golf & Sport Resort (Castellón , Spain)
- Alenda Golf (Alicante, Spain)
- Lumine Mediterránea Beach & Golf Community (Tarragona, Spain)