SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2015 - TURKISH AIRLINES OPEN
• His second European Tour International Schedule victory in his 115th European Tour event.
• Moves to 1,908,858 points in The Race to Dubai.
• Could move into the top 35 of the Official World Golf Ranking, from 69th.
• His first European Tour victory since the 2013 Turkish Airlines Open.
• This victory beats his previous best 2015 European Tour finish of tied fourth in the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship.
• Becomes the first multiple winner of the Turkish Airlines Open, from just the three years the event has been played on The European Tour.
• The first time a player has won the same event for their first two European Tour victories since Bubba Watson (2012 and 2014 Masters Tournament).
• His second victory in the Turkish Airlines Open in his third appearance. (Was also tied 15th in 2014).
• Has now won a total of €1,953,529 from his three appearances in the tournament. Won €848,930 in 2013, €76,930 in 2014 and €1,027,669 in 2015.
• Began the final day tied for the lead with Jaco Van Zyl. Is the 25th winner this season to win after leading or sharing the lead going into the final round.
• At aged 25 years and 193 days becomes the second youngest French multiple winner, behind Alexander Levy, who was 24 years and 72 days when he won his second title at the 2014 Portugal Masters.
• Follows Jean-François Remesy (2004 and 2005 Open de France) and become only the second Frenchman to win the same European Tour event twice.
• Is now 55 under par for his 12 rounds in the Turkish Airlines Open. Was 24 under in 2013, nine under in 2014 and 22 under in 2015.
• Has a stroke average for the tournament of 67.41 from his 12 rounds.
Although the event is only three years old, becomes the first player in European Tour history to be the oldest and youngest winner of the same event.
• As he did in 2013 he birdied the 15, 17 and 18th holes to win.
• Maintained his 1)0% record of winning both his European Tour titles when leading going into the final round. Led by five in the 2013 Turkish Airlines Open, after 54 holes.
• Has been under par in 11 of his 12 rounds in the Turkish Airlines Open.
• The 34th French victory in European Tour history.
• The tenth different Frenchman to record multiple European Tour victories.
• The second French victory of the 2015 European Tour season. They are: Gary Stal (Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship) and Victor Dubuisson (Turkish Airlines Open).
• Becomes the 12th different player in European Tour history to win the same event for their first two victories.
• Moves to 1,064,956 in The European Ryder Cup Points List.
• Extends his European Tour exemption until the end of 2017.
• Gains his biggest prize of €1,027,669.
• Moves over €6 million in European Tour Official Career Earnings.
• Gains his third win as a professional.
|2||VAN ZYL, Jaco||RSA||18||-21|
|4||AN, Byeong Hun||KOR||18||-19|