Ever wondered what exactly goes inside a European Tour professional's golf bag on a day-to-day basis? We pulled up-and-coming Englishman Matt Fitzpatrick aside ahead of the Omega Dubai Desert Classic to find out.
Turns out, it's quite a lot, as the British Masters champion revealed...
• Notebook - "For anything personal..."
• AimPoint book - "For helping me read putts..."
• Yardage book
• Greens book
• Medical kit - "Scissors, plasters, drugs (legal of course)."
• Putting mat - "I use this often as a training aid."
• Bottle of water - "Or two, or three, depending where we are in the world."
• Hydration tablets - "You can lose a lot of water through sweat with how humid some of the places are."
• Hand solution - "Helps keep your hands dry, again, if it's really humid so you can keep your grip."
• Bushnell range finder - "For practice only."
• Phone - "Always off when we're on the course, of course!"
• Ball marker - "It's a Harbour Town Golf Links one - my favourite place and favourite course."
• Three marker pens
• Pitch mark repairer
• Club tool - "For changing the shafts if you need to."
• Golf balls - "Obviously. I play Titleist ProV1x."
• Line 'em up ball marker - "For putting an even line mark on your golf ball."
• Shoe tool - "To change your spikes."
• Lip balm - "For the sun, mainly..."
• A handful of gloves
• Two protein bars - "I will normally have one every six holes and that will see me through energy-wise."
• Golf clubs - "I've got driver, three wood, seven wood and we'll put the rescue in if it's really windy. I've got three iron down to five iron in Ping i25s, six to nine iron in Ping s55s, a 47 Gauge wedge then Titleist wedges and a Yes! putter."
• Two practice clubs with two TwoThumb Grips on - "I use these with my coach Pete Cowen, they help me set the club better on the way back."
|T4||AN, Byeong Hun||KOR||18||-16|