SUNDAY APRIL 29, 2018 - VOLVO CHINA OPEN
• His first European Tour win in his 44th appearance.
• Moves up to ninth from 25th in the 2018 Race to Dubai Rankings presented by Rolex.
• Moves into the top 80 in the world, potentially to as high as 72nd, up from 115th.
• Becomes the first Swedish winner of the Volvo China Open in its 24th edition (15th as a European Tour-sanctioned event).
• The 108th victory from a Swede on the European Tour.
• The first Swedish victory of the 2018 Race to Dubai and the first since Alex Noren’s triumph at the 2017 BMW PGA Championship.
• The 431st victory from a former Challenge Tour player on the European Tour.