SUNDAY DECEMBER 2, 2018 - AUSTRALIAN PGA CHAMPIONSHIP
• His second European Tour win in his 20th appearance following his victory at the 2017 Australian PGA Championship.
• Tied second alongside Marc Leishman for Team Australia last week at the ISPS HANDA Melbourne World Cup of Golf - his fourth top five finish on the European Tour in 2018.
• Could move inside the top 30 on the Official Golf World Ranking from 33rd.
• The first player to win this title in back-to-back years since Robert Allenby in 2000 and 2001.
• The 131st victory on the European Tour by an Australian and first in the 2019 season.