WITH THIS WIN
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 28, 2010 – DUBAI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PRESENTED BY DP WORLD
• His 11th European Tour International Schedule victory in his 464th European Tour event.
• Second victory of the 2010 European Tour season, following the Commercialbank Qatar Masters presented by Dolphin Energy.
• Third time in his European Tour career he has recorded multiple victories in the same European Tour season, following 2006 and 2008.
• Ninth player to record multiple victories in the 2010 season.
• Becomes just the second player, following Ernie Els (2005 Dubai Desert Classic and 2005 Qatar Masters), to win two European Tour events held in the Middle East in the same season.
• The 89th Swedish victory in European Tour history.
• Extends his record as the most prolific Swedish winner, with 11 victories. Now leads Niclas Fasth, Anders Forsbrand, Per-Ulrik Johansson and Henrik Stenson by five. They all have six European Tour wins.
• Sixth Swedish win of the 2010 season. They are: Robert Karlsson (Commercialbank Qatar Masters presented by Dolphin Energy and Dubai World Championship presented by DP World), Peter Hanson (Iberdrola Open Cala Millor Mallorca and Czech Open 2010), Fredrik Andersson Hed (BMW Italian Open) and Richard S Johnson (Nordea Scandinavian Masters).
• Finishes sixth on the The Race to Dubai with €1,968,759. He was the only player to jump into the top 15 and therefore earn a slice of the Bonus Pool
• Moves over €13 million in European Tour Official Career Earnings.
• Gains his largest European Tour prize of €910,348.
• Gains a place in the 2011 WGC – Bridgestone Invitational.
• Gains a place in the 2011 WGC – HSBC Champions.