See below for our etiquette and safety policies when attending the DP World Tour Championship.
Mobile phone policy
The DP World Tour welcomes mobile phones and encourages fans to enjoy and share their experience on social media @dpwtc #dpwtc
To make everyone’s experience as enjoyable as possible:
• Please ensure your mobile phone is on silent at all times
• Please ensure your flash functionality is switched off at all times
The following usage guidelines apply:
• Mobile phone photography for personal use is permitted throughout the week in all areas of the course.
• Mobile phone video capture is allowed throughout the week in non-competition areas only, such as practice facilities and mobile phone zones.
• Phone calls are allowed in non-competition areas only, such as practice facilities and mobile phone zones.
• Data use (texting, email, using the DP World Tour app, social media) is permitted at all times
• Please be considerate to other spectators.
• At all times, please take care to avoid disturbing players and please respond to all requests from tournament staff, security, players and members of their team.
Spectators will be permitted to take photos with their mobile phones on the course during all days of the tournament. However, all phones must be set to silent with the flash facility disabled.
Spectators can record and share video throughout the week of all aspects of the tournament, excluding live play.
• No picnics / picnic hampers allowed
• The use of any computers and other electronic equipment at the Tournament Thursday to Sunday is not permitted other than with the proper accreditation.
• Making or distributing broadcasts, commentary, news reports, data, results or statistics by any means in any format or media including any such by mobile phone or other wireless device is not permitted.
• No dogs (other than guide dogs) or other animals are permitted on the course.
• All promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including, but not limited to, clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited.
The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, signs, safety announcements, directions of marshals and ground regulations whilst attending the Tournament. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to revoke this ticket and to eject the holder without compensation.