The BMW hole-in-one prize returns this week as the 33rd edition of the BMW International Open takes place at Golfclub München Eichenried in Munich.
Hole-in-Ones on the par-three 17th have been incredibly rare over the years, with just three in professional play.
THE HOLE: 17th Hole – Golfclub München Eichenried
o Hole: 17
o Length: 205 yards
o Times played: 7,822
o Holes in one: 3
o Scoring average: 3.08
o Total Score to Par: +614
o Ace probability: 1 in 2,607
CAR: Key Numbers & Features – BMW i7
45 years on from the debut of the BMW 7 Series, the seventh model generation takes to the stage as the most advanced and innovative vehicle in the luxury segment. At the same time, the new edition captures the imagination with an overall design coherence unmatched by any rival. The BMW 7 Series is therefore once again a symbol of the BMW Group’s innovative strength.
• Range: up to 625km (310 miles).
• Two electric motors with system output of 400 kW/544hp.
• BMW kidney with illuminated surround and crystal headlights ‘‘Iconic Glow’’ with Swarowski elements.
• BMW Theatre Screen: 31-inch widescreen display in 32:9 panoramic format and ultra-HD quality with 7,680/2,160 pixels and 5G connectivity. (use of Amazon Fire TV)
• 5,5-inch touch-controlled displays in the rear doors.
• Executive Lounge with significantly improved reclining position and gap-free leg rest for the rear seat on the front passenger site.
• Automatically opening and closing doors.
• High proportion of natural and recycled materials; use of green energy in the production stage.
Visit _https://www.bmw.com for more details._