2022 has been a landmark year for the DP World Tour's Golf for Good programme.
Across our three pillars of environmental responsibility, social inclusion and charity and community legacy, key highlights include:
- Launched a new Green Drive environmental sustainability strategy
- Signed the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework and committing to be net zero carbon by 2040
- Launched the new G4D Tour (Golf for the Disabled) with seven tournaments held
- Had our first ever female winner in Linn Grant at the Volvo Scandinavian Mixed
- Launched Golf Futures, with employees going into schools to encourage students to dream big about a career in sport and entertainment
And we have big ambitions for 2023, so watch this space.