The promoter for the purpose of this competition (the “Competition”) is PGA European Tour, a company limited by guarantee (registered no. 1867610) whose registered office is at Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey GU25 4LX (the “Tour”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
The Competition is governed by: (i) the terms and conditions set out below; and (ii) the European Tour Competition – Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here (the “T&Cs”) (together, the “Terms and Conditions”). By entering the Competition, in accordance with the mechanics set out below, you are deemed to have accepted and will be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
How to Enter
To be entered into the Competition you must, between 16:00 (BST) on Wednesday 30th March 2022 and 23:45 (BST) on Tuesday 12th April 2022 (the “Entry Period”), correctly answer the question (and submit the details requested) at https://etg.golf/bbmcompetition
If the above condition to entry is not completed within the Entry Period, you will not be entered into the Competition.
The Competition is open only to individuals who: (i) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and (ii) are legal residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Employees, associates, officers, directors and contractors of the Tour, or persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate in or to win the Competition.
The Winner of the Competition, chosen in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive (subject to the T&Cs and, in particular, the ‘Prize Terms’ detailed below):
- 4 (four) premium experience tickets to the Betfred British Masters 2022 on Sunday 8th May
- 1 (one) night accommodation at the Belfry Hotel & Resort, Sutton Coldfield on Sunday 8th May 2022 for 4 (four) adults in 2 (two) Twin Rooms
- Full English breakfast in The Ryder Grill on Monday 9th May 2022 for 4 (four) adults
- Four-Ball 18-hole round on The Brabazon course and 1 (one) bucket of balls each at the Toptracer Range on Monday 9th May
- This prize excludes drinks and any extras
- The prize is non-transferable in the event of cancellation and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- Employees of The Belfry Hotel & Resort are excluded from all prize draws and competitions.
- The Belfry general terms and conditions apply.
- Use of the DP World Tour Tickets shall be subject to the applicable ticketing terms and conditions and ground regulations published on www.europeantour.com from time to time.
- Tickets will be fulfilled and sent to the Winner up to 1 week before the tournament
- The Winner shall be responsible for his/her own travel to/from the relevant tournament.
Selection of the Winner
There will only be 1 (one) Winner. We will, within 7 days of the expiry of the Entry Period, choose at random (from those valid entrants who correctly answered the entry question) 1 (one) entry which will (subject to these Terms and Conditions) be the winner (the “Winner”). The Winner will be notified of their win, via the email address submitted on entry, within 2 weeks of the expiry of the Entry Period. If a Winner does not respond to us within 48 hours or if a Winner is not eligible to claim the Prize, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, either withdraw the Prize from that Winner or to offer their prize to another entrant. In such circumstances, the relevant original Winner will have no right to insist on receiving the Prize.
Conflict in terms
Incorporated into these terms and conditions are the Tour’s general terms and conditions in respect of competitions, a copy of which can be found here. You should read these before entering.
To the extent there is any conflict between the terms set out above and the European Tour Competition – Terms and Conditions, the terms set out above shall prevail.