The promoter for the purpose of this competition (the “Competition”) is PGA European Tour, a company limited by guarantee (registered no. 1867610) whose registered office is at Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey GU25 4LX (the “Tour”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
The Competition is governed by: (i) the terms and conditions set out below; and (ii) the European Tour Competition – Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here (the “T&Cs”) (together, the “Terms and Conditions”). By entering the Competition, in accordance with the mechanics set out below, you are deemed to have accepted and will be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
How to Enter
To be entered into the Competition you must, between 18:00 (BST) on Wednesday 6th July 2022 and 18:00 (BST) on Wednesday 20th July 2022 (the “Entry Period”), correctly answer the question (and submit the details requested) at https://e.europeantour.com/p/73AP-597/hero-open-competition
If the above condition to entry is not completed within the Entry Period, you will not be entered into the Competition.
The Competition is open only to individuals who: (i) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and (ii) are legal residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Employees, associates, officers, directors and contractors of the Tour, or persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate in or to win the Competition.
The Winner of the Competition, chosen in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive (subject to the T&Cs and, in particular, the ‘Prize Terms’ detailed below):
· 2 x General Admission tickets to the 2022 Hero Open on Sunday 31 July
· Overnight stay for 2 at Fairmont St Andrews, including dinner and breakfast
· Round of Golf for 2 on the Torrance course on Monday 1st August 2022
· Gift Certificate must be presented at time services are rendered.
· Gift Certificate is not valid for the duration of Special Events.
· Gift Certificate is not valid from December 21st 2022 to January 3rd 2023.
· If dinner is included it is to the value of £35 per person and does not include drinks.
· Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Cannot be redeemed for cash.
· Cannot be transferred to a person other than the named holder.
· Must be used prior to expiry date and is subject to availability.
· Please note that treatment appointments in the Spa, tee time bookings and dinner reservations, must be made well in advance of stay to ensure availability and are not included within the voucher unless otherwise stated.
· In the event of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 the voucher may be extended at the discretion of Fairmont St Andrews.
· All reservations are subject to availability.
Selection of the Winner
There will only be 1 (one) Winner. We will, within 7 days of the expiry of the Entry Period, choose at random (from those valid entrants who correctly answered the entry question) 1 (one) entry which will (subject to these Terms and Conditions) be the winner (the “Winner”). The Winner will be notified of their win, via the email address submitted on entry, within 2 weeks of the expiry of the Entry Period. If a Winner does not respond to us within 48 hours or if a Winner is not eligible to claim the Prize, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, either withdraw the Prize from that Winner or to offer their prize to another entrant. In such circumstances, the relevant original Winner will have no right to insist on receiving the Prize.
Conflict in terms
Incorporated into these terms and conditions are the Tour’s general terms and conditions in respect of competitions, a copy of which can be found here. You should read these before entering.
To the extent there is any conflict between the terms set out above and the European Tour Competition – Terms and Conditions, the terms set out above shall prevail.